An 8 month old kitten encounters both balloons and static electricity for the first time.
Kara Osbak writes: “It was my husband’s birthday… I prepared a small avalanche of balloons to fall on on him when he opened the bedroom door in the morning.. It kinda worked.. But then our 8mo kitten got involved and it escalated quickly! A couple balloons started to stick to him, an soon my husband was helping him, he just chilled through it all.. For a first time meeting balloons… It was definitely the funniest reaction!”