Kitty the cat got herself into trouble when she swallowed a toy cat named Kitty from the Kitty in My Pocket children’s toy set. Got that?
Kitty’s owners weren’t sure what was ailing the cat, but brought her to the vet when she became lethargic and dehydrated. An x-ray revealed that Kitty’s issue was the toy kitty, lodged in her intestinal wall.
Truth is, Kitty got pretty lucky. The toy kitty had hard plastic ears and a protruding tail which could have perforated her intestines. But the vet caught the issue in time, Kitty underwent surgery to remove the toy, and Kitty is back home and recovering.