Firefighters rescued a little cat from a three alarm fire at an apartment complex that was caused by fireworks over the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
Charlotte, NC firefighters saved the cat from a fire Sunday at an apartment block at 9115 Spyglass Pl in the city. It took 70 firefighters about an hour to extingish the fire, which damaged several units.
The Charlotte FD posted a photo of the kitty to Twitter, saying he or she was soaking wet but okay.
This little fellow is soak & wet but in good condition after being removed from this 3 alarm apartment fire DGist### pic.twitter.com/0vdmnp9t4a
— Charlotte Fire Dept (@CharlotteFD) July 5, 2015
*3rd Alarm Structure Fire* 9115 Spyglass Pl; DGist### pic.twitter.com/NeTLXFqvc4 — Charlotte Fire Dept (@CharlotteFD) July 5, 2015 . .