Firefighters Rescue Kitten from House Fire

Life With Cats is reader-supported. We may earn a small commission through products purchased using links on this page.

23640742_BG1

Cabot, VT firefighters rescued a little kitten from a residential fire in its trailer home on Tuesday and provided it with care at the scene.

Crew members kept kitty warm, provided oxygen and gave soothing and stimulating pets and scritches. A camera was trained on the scene as the kitten was revived.

The fire chief said the kitten was doing well by the time firefighters left the scene.

The fire is thought to have started due to an electrical problem in a bedroom and did serious damage to the home before it was put out.

The Red cross is helping the family.

WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

 

.

bfff

Leave a Comment