Some special students have developed a unique way to encourage the adoption of animals while focused on creating an affordable product for cat owners.
Jordan shared, “I’m currently participating in the Junior Achievement Company Program where my friends and I from high school are learning how to start our own business. This year we’re hoping to create a fashionable, yet affordable cat tree for our project to give cats a better home, while also raising awareness for cat adoption.”
The team is very interested in getting feedback from cat owners about their product and have the following questions for readers:
- Do have any thoughts about the entrance?
- What colors be recommended for the interior of the box?
- What type of carpet might be most appealing to cats?
- Might cats have preferences for the carpet color?
- What rope or yarn would be recommended for the cylinder scratching post? (Not displayed in prototype)
- Should the 3rd level be carpeted?
- What other fabrics might be recommended for the interior of the cat stack?
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments as these young entrepreneurs are really eager to create something that will be affordable and remind people to Adopt Don’t Shop. They will be most appreciative.