Snowflake, Home Alone, is Rescued from Kitchen Fire by Firefighters

Life With Cats is reader-supported. We may earn a small commission through products purchased using links on this page.



Snowflake was rescued by firefighters today after being trapped in his home, all alone, when fire broke out.

Horry County Fire Rescue, serving Horry County SC,  responded to a kitchen fire at a Myrtle Beach condo this afternoon according to spokesman Brian VanAernem.  The fire has started on the stove and was quickly put out.

Fireman Derrick Nunziante saved Snowflake, who had been trapped by himself in the smoky condo. A neighbor took Snowflake for safe keeping until his family returned home.

Photographer Ramona Nicolae was on hand as a bystander and took the photos seen here.







Leave a Comment