Firefighters in Blackman Township, Michigan rescued two cats from a fire at their home Monday evening, MLive reported today.
Josh Cullitan stepped outside to light his grill Monday when he heard the smoke detectors going off inside and saw flames coming from his bedroom.
He called 911 from outside the home and when firefighters arrived minutes later told them his two cats, Bella and Beast, were inside.
Firefighters were able to carry both cats out to safety and neither had been injured in the fire.
The firefighters were able to contain the fire to Cullitan’s bedroom but the home sustained smoke damage throughout.