Shorty the Cat in Black Cats Are Awesome

Who better than Shorty to make the point that black cats are awesome? The endearingly fun loving black beauty and her dad made this cute PSA that proves their case!

Cats of all sorts are awesome but, since black cats are generally acknowledged as the last to be adopted, they need a little PR from time to time.

• December 20, 2011 11:46 amPosted 3 years ago
    Sue Bingley

How can anyone NOT love a black cat???? (well, any cat, of course) Black furbabies are so beautiful, intelligent and very affectionate….

December 20, 2011 1:02 pmPosted 3 years ago
    Belinda

I must agree! I never had a black cat until I rescued a litter with a black female. Coco is awesome and gorgeous! I was never attracted until I got one of my own. Her fur is much more silky than all my others and is of a different texture. Those eyes!!! Shame on mankind for letting old witch tales turn us against such beautiful creatures.

December 20, 2011 11:08 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Sharon Luplow

My first cat Salem was black. She was a sweetie!!! I have since had Porter, still have Allie, and now Chester (who is majorly black). All of them have a special place in my heart. They are special and sweet

December 21, 2011 12:19 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Faith

And they are very shiny with beautiful and expressive eyes! Great video with a wonderful message!

December 21, 2011 3:05 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Tracey

Pixie was my little black cat and she was wonderful. She lived until she was 11 or 12 years old. Anyway now I have tuxedo and he is great. I love all kitties no matter the color. Cats just make good friends! Shorty you sure are pretty. You are lucky to have a great dad. Have a long and happy life with him.

December 21, 2011 7:18 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Torgo

Hooray for Shorty!

August 17, 2012 12:14 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Geomina Turlea

I have two black cats they are my pride and joy, my beloved babies. They are sooo specil, the black cats!